Monday, January 28, 2013

Louise, Louise... we are waiting for your guidance!

Kwekwe Pemadizidjik

Yesterday, my sister Louise made my heart soar as she responded to the nurse to her to squeeze her hand, Seeing her move her hand sky rocket my sense of hope, I cannot say Migwetch to everyone that lifted their pipe, candles lit, healing ceremonies, healing prayers, medicine sent, and tobacco, and all other good thought sent her way and to the family.

And the news of the day, she open her eyes when she was ask to open them, The doctors and the nurse are keeping their eyes on her blood pressure which is slightly high. She will be taken out of the ICU in the next couple of days. My heart feel at peace tonight. And may the Great Spirit bless you all.

Migwetc

In Good Spirit
Jake
Mowegan
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment